Friday, September 11, 2009

The Friday Five...

I admit I can be a bit quirky but, it's not just me-It seems a lot of my family is quirky. In fact you might remember me mentioning that my son is kinda quirky -some due to his ADHD/Autistic tendencies. One of the things he does ALL the time is line things up -I kinda consider it his little calling card like when I walk into a room and see his little masterpieces and think DJ was here =D. Which brings me to today's Friday Five -I thought I'd share some pics of these little calling cards -So, here goes:

1. A colorful one with the Legos and colored pencil's:




2. A Lincoln Logs one:



3. The outside bikes-etc. 4. And what I started to notice when taking these pics is that he mostly lines up his cars:

Sorry -I don't know why that one is sideways and can't get it to change around -Hmmmm



5. But, see he REALLY likes to line up cars-etc.!



Well, That's it for now -Happy Friday and have a good weekend!

No comments: