Monday, September 14, 2009

A case of the Mondays

Well as some of you may know -It is hard for me to get up early in the mornings. I hate when Monday rolls around and we have to back to the grind. I've been trying to go to bed earlier but it can be hard to tear away from the computer or not get sucked into whatever I find on late night TV (there sure is some strange stuff on). Or in the case of last night just waiting for football to go off and get in the nightly news-(I mean really what is up with sports time?! Their 10mins is more like 30!) And yeah I suppose I could've watched another station or something but,I didn't. So it was hard to get up this morning not that the cloudy,dark,rainy weather helped at all.

It wasn't just me though everyone was moving slow I actually had to wake my son up (Usually my little alarm clock) and my daughter took FOREVER to get dressed and all. So, we were running late-Missed the bus but, that's not too bad. Plan B was put into motion (I just take her to school )I admittly have had to do this a couple times already and she gets there in plenty of time. But, today of course the usual monday morning rush was horrific! The traffic was backed up cause everyone had to merge because some construction! Once we finally made it passed all that we were on our way - that is until we got stopped again because of a train! Luckily it wasn't too long. We finally made it to her school -with about a minute to spare- I'm hoping she made it to class on time- We'll have to see. - I just have to say -Ugh- Mondays!!
Update: My daughter did make it to school/class on time-Yay! But,my husband got a flat tire on the way home from work -Boo!! And we will have to wait until Friday (paycheck time) to get new ones -He's gonna be carpooling to work and then I'll pick him up.

No comments: