Friday, September 4, 2009

The Friday Five

I love music! How about you? And I always liked making my own mix tapes and such -"back in the day" =D Which is why I love my Ipod! I love that you can buy A song and make your own music mix with different songs you like - So, that brings me to today's Friday Five -I'm going to hit shuffle on my Ipod and see what 5 songs comes up-I love doing things like this-How fun!

1. Catch my Disease by Ben Lee -Oh that's a good one!


2. Day-O (Banana boat song) by Harry Belafonte- =D I think I got that song after I was thinking about Bettlejuice (the movie)


3. Online by Brad Paisley -That's a funny song and video!


4. Who will save your soul by Jewel -Another good one -I love that line "There are addictions to feed and there are mouths to pay"


5. In my car (I'll be the driver) by Shania Twain -I like that 1 too!-Go figure since it's my Ipod huh? ;) I do hope she comes back into the music scene -I heard she's been getting back into the public eye here and there since her divorce and everything


Wow-That was fun I was surprised that not much "newer" songs came up-I do have some I promise! Well, that's it for today as you can tell I have a pretty eclectic taste in music maybe I'll have to do this again sometime -Bye for now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man, Im so musically stunted! I don't even have an ipod :)