Monday, September 21, 2009

A Question...

Do your kid(s) act different with you and your spouse ? This past weekend I had a girls day out with my daughter and sister. The boys stayed home-(My hubby and son.) Because for some reason my hubby has not really been wanting to go out much on the weekends-But, I guess because I'm home most of the time-I'm ready to go do-Something.

Anyways so when we got back in the evening my son starting being his hyper self and my husband mentioned he wasn't like that when we were gone. And again when we were eating the next day my son was playing with his food,not being still, and generally being a pain. This for me is pretty normal -but, again my husband said he wasn't like that while we were gone. And it's not the 1st time my son has acted different. I often think if I could record how things go around here-From the time we get up -How my son is wiggly and not wanting to get his PJ's off to go potty to not behaving for meals and all the other stuff in between. Then maybe my husband would understand why I can be so drained when he gets home. I really don't know why there would be a difference. But, what about you- have you noticed a difference in the way your kids act with you or your spouse/significant other ?

No comments: