Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday -The eyes have it

Monday all the sudden my eyelid got swollen -It's a little hard to tell in this pic -Maybe if you could compare it to my other eye: A little bit of a weird angle but,there you have it -Can you tell the difference now?
So,yeah I was just sitting here and it got swollen -It didn't really hurt or itch. I tried a few things...1st things 1st I took my contacts out,flushed out my eye,put in some Visine,thinking it was maybe some allergic reaction I even took some Claritin. And then I waited -and waited- it was still like that after a few hours. After my husband and daughter got home I debated if I should get it checked out? It wasn't anything I'd experienced before I've had styes before and knew it wasn't that-Could it be related to my other illness- cough ;congestion? I decided to get it checked out at minor care-I know they have to go through their own diagnosis process -yada,yada. I don't think they really knew what it was either- the conclusion -probably some kind of bug bite or something-Ugh. But they did prescribe some kind of steriod pill to help with the swelling and also my cough;congestion! Tuesday it was gone and I do feel better on all accounts -Still not at 100% -but almost!
Oh and BTW this pic could totally be my blogger without makeup pic -Since I had no makeup on either :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

That's so strange. I'm glad it went away so quickly.

I ended up with hives a few months ago - out of nowhere. It was the worst 8 days of my life.

Happy WW!

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Yeah-It's was definitely strange! And I'm glad it went away quickly too -It would be odd to walk around in public too much like that.

ShaRhonda said...

Oh honey....I am so sorry! My Grandma always said rub your gold ring on styes! LOL! IDK!