Well, here goes ....
1. Play an instrument/ read music - There was a brief time in elementary school I was in the band and I'm not talking a cool rock band ;) Nowadays I might be able to bang out something kinda recognizable on an instrument but, I'm afraid my reading music skillz are gone.
2. Running -eh who am I kidding I've never been much of a runner -but, after having a couple of kids - those kind of activities could lead to wet undergarments/pants - and I'm not talking about sweat - Ewww -I know ;)
3. There's other activities that can cause some LBL -like this:
not too mention "the girls"might put an eye out if I tried something like that ;)
4. Also as Mrs. A mentioned -Skating -(roller or otherwise ) I've never been the best at that kind of thing but, I'm out of practice and old and stuff I'm sure to break an ankle or at the least fall and embarrass myself .
5. Act like spontaneous teenager - Seems I'm reminded often that life after kids just isn't quite the same in many respects like when I was watching a movie the other day (Nick and Norah's infinite playlist -good movie BTW) In teenaged years you never know where'd an evening out on the town would take you - Now if I do get out - I of course gotta make sure someone is watching the kids (and still have guilt) and sure there might be some spontaneity but, not quite the same like "back in the day" .
So how about you ? Be sure to join in the MckLinky Monday and let us know :)