Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday -Birthday Party

This past weekend was my daughter's birthday/party. She turned 12 -Oh my goodness so close to a teenager!
The past few years we've had her party here at home because you know it's fairly cheap and it's kinda fun coming up with different themes(Pirate/Treasure Hunt party,Hannah Montana/Rock Star party,Hawaiian Luau party,Garden Party) But,lately me and her both felt a little burnt out with all that and so finally this year I decided to do something different. I've had my eye on All-Star Sports Complex here in Tulsa for a party. It was a pretty good deal -$8 per person for pizza/drink,and mini golf or batting cages- we of course went with mini golf. They also had a little arcade area too. We started in the little party room to eat and open presents and then went out to play mini golf -I'm glad it all turned out pretty well. Even if my husband's company picnic was the same weekend so,we missed out on that -But, at least they have more company events now-so,hopefully next time. Well, that's it for now Happy WW!

2 comments:

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

How fun for her! Love your collage! Teenager, Wow! Happy WW!

Ally said...

Happy birthday to your daughter. I love the photos. Hello Kitty is my fave!

FourthGradeNothing.com