Friday, June 18, 2010

Around the house

We've been in this house for awhile and I don't know about you but, I'm not 1 of those people that buys a house to completely remodel it -Who has money for that anyways?
But, especially after awhile there's a few things I'd like to do. Take for instance the kid's/guest bathroom I did recently change things -to a different "theme" it used to be all about the sea -a shower curtain w/fish, a sea/fish toothbrush holder, a sea/fish handtowel,-etc. Now it's polka dots!-with similiar colors blue,white and green to kinda go with some of the stuff we already have. Another thing is that it's a small bathroom -it's arranged a lot different than our other bathroom. In fact we don't have a regular TP roll holder -some because of the way it's arranged there isn't a place to put 1. I don't know if we should redo things and get a new vanity -maybe someday. For now we just have a cylinder type TP roll holder -which by the way brings up another thing-has anyone noticed that most of the TP you find in the stores now is all double roll or even triple roll?! Which do not fit into our cylinder TP holder-Urgh! The other day I felt like I was on some crazy Seinfeld episode on a quest to find regular TP rolls -LOL! Well, anyways -I'm sure there are other things I'd like to change but, I guess I went on a little bathroom rant and don't know what all else to say for now - Except hope everyone has a Good Weekend!

No comments: