Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cousin's Wedding

I probably mentioned before that it was a busy time with the holidays and then my cousin's wedding-Whew! The wedding festivities are over and now it's back to the daily grind!
Finally they got married ;) You see the bride of course is my cousin and the groom's family has been friends of the family -for a very long time-Our grandmothers are friends!
The festivities went something like this-The bridal shower was here at my house Fri- New Year's day. In all the hustle and bustle I didn't get a good pic of the spread we had :( But, it went well. Later that evening was the rehearsal dinner it was a catered event at a nice Bed and Breakfast/Historic mansion/home- Here's a pic of the place:
Then the next day -Sat. Jan. 2 was the wedding! My daughter helped with the guest book-The little entryway to the Chapel was very cold so,we moved it inside the chapel until the ceremony started. The ceremony was short and sweet and then everyone moved on to the reception. At the reception there was a catered lunch - A very nice one at that-Prime Rib,Salad,Sides and of course -Wedding Cake! Here's some more pics:




















Well,that's it for now -I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things-Until next time :)

No comments: