Friday, January 8, 2010

The world according to my son

This is still a Friday Five post just -by my son. You see he loves to grab the camera and snap pics (1 of his new presents is a little camera.) A lot of times I delete the blurry pictures that he takes of his toys or other things around the house but,I recently kept some and now to share-The world according to my son- Friday Five...


1.A few toys -a ball,a puzzle,a helicopter,and a felt/book




2. A similar pic- just more of the book and in a blurrier version




3. A little plastic chair he has -that yes he put stickers all over it- Oh and also an upside down cowboy on the chair.



4. Another blurry picture -Can you tell what it is? -It's our Christmas tree and my husband would be so proud that he got a picture of one of the penguin ornaments :)




5.

This picture always makes me grin and giggle a bit- It's a good picture of our cat =D


So,that's today's Friday Five brought to you today by my son. Hope everyone has a good weekend and stays warm! Schools here have been closed the past couple days because it's been so cold-you can always check out my latest Examiner articles if you want some indoor fun ideas or if you're around Tulsa info on local Children's Museums.
Ta Ta for now

2 comments:

jenicoe2001 said...

Hi! This is jenicoe2001 from eHow! Great blog and pictures! I added myself as a friend- please add yourself to my blog as well. :) I love the picture of your black and white (tuxedo) kitty! She looks so much like one of my very favorite cats I used to have- she just needs long hair! lol Great job! TTYS!!

jenicoe2001 said...

PS- I forgot! lOl I used to be stationed at Tinker A.F.B. I loved Oklahoma. I really miss it!! TTYS!!