Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Well, I probably won't be doing a lot of blogging since Christmas is literally 3 days away!! We'll be busy having different Christmases with different family members and all. And then right after Christmas is done it will be time to get ready for my cousin's wedding! And not too mention the bridal shower that is going to be here at my house -Jan. 1st- Eeek! I don't even know how I'm gonna have the house clean after all the Christmas mess?! And go figure that it seems like the kitchen cabinets are falling apart -1 of our drawers has been missing the front for awhile but, within the last week the hinge broke on the door we normally open for the trash, a knob fell off another door-etc. too-Oy! I told my husband that all he has to get me for Christmas is get all that fixed -He has looked for a replacement drawer;hinge but, so far no luck-Really hoping it can be fixed asap *crossing fingers*
Well, anyways so just a lot going on here-Whew!

But...I did want to say -Happy Holidays!! Whether it'd be a Happy Hanukkah,Kwanzaa,or a Merry Christmas your celebrating! :)

No comments: