Friday, December 4, 2009

The Friday Five -Christmas Song Edition

I love this time of year! As you might be able to tell -Like the Christmas blog makeover? I like it (of course) just that I couldn't figure out how to get the comment part not white-Ah well it's ok.
Anyways so I love Christmas!-The lights,the magic of Christmas, and of course Christmas songs! It's really hard to pick just 5 favorite Christmas songs! -But, here goes -In no particular order today's friday five- 5 Christmas songs I love with videos! :

1. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree:

2. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas:


3. Band-Aid -Do they know it's Christmas:

4.Gloria in Excelsis Deo /Angels we have heard on High:

5. Trans-Siberian Orchestra -Wizards in Winter -and because I love light displays synchronized to music:


Well that's it for today -Enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas -And have a good weekend!

No comments: