Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Neck of the woods -Cat in the Hat

My son brought home this cat in the hat -hat- home from school the other day -and I thought it would be appropriate to put it on our cat -We torture take care of our pets like that around here ;) Last week we also had to take our pets in for their annual shots - you know my cat especially loved that -achem *sarcasm*. The past few years I would stagger our cat's and dog's appts. and my husband would take them to the vet -while I stayed home with the kids. This year I decided to make it a *fun* family outing. We took our cat and dog at the same time and we all went-all 6 of us (counting the cat and dog). It might've been a little experiment to see how it would all go. Our cat was angry as usual -our dog scared as usual -and my son got upset -I took him back out into the waiting area and we hung out there while my husband and daughter were in the exam room. Guess I'll know for next time -Wish me luck when I take our dog in next week for a teeth cleaning! And, that's some of what's been going on here -How about you? Be sure to join in the RHOK's -Your neck of the woods linky!

6 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

cute pictures. i don't miss taking pets to the vet.

Amy said...

Poor cat, but super cute pics!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'd rather take a beating than take the critters to the vet. That's what we did last week, we took our three dogs. What a zoo.

How come dogs get scared and cats get mad.

6 Happy Hearts said...

Whenever I try to make things a "fun, family outing" it backfires. Why is that?!
Cute cat!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

LOL! Love your cat in the hat. Too cute.

Thanks for linking up with us on The RHOK. =)

Mrs. A

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I love it! You need to enter him into a contest! Cuteness!