Friday, April 1, 2011

The Friday Five -He's in the band

I haven't done a fun Friday Five in awhile - And today I want to talk about guys -hot/ sexy guys! For me and probably a lot of you out there I could totally dig the artistic/musician type of guy and that's why I'd like to call today's Friday Five- He's in the band -Here's 5 guys that are hot and sexy and in a band:



1.

Adam Levine of Maroon 5 -Am I right ladies? ! I can't wait to see him on the new upcoming show -The Voice - Oh also a little sexy tidbit -He recently posed nude on a magazine to help raise awareness for cancer!


2.

Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend -He may not be the traditional smoldering hunk of meat but, he's sure does work that sexy boy next door vibe!


3.

Tyler Glenn of Neon Trees -He's got that good guy but, yet punk rocker sexy vibe going -Mmm-hmm!


4.

Tyson Jay Ritter of All- American Rejects -I mean just look at him-Super sexy rocker -and he's even from Oklahoma!


5.

Jared Leto of 30 seconds to Mars -I've thought Jordan er- I mean Jared was hot since he was on My so called Life. And even when he's sporting a pink mohawk he looks good! Shh! his band even has a very kinky video -most of them around the 'net are even censored.



So, there you have it -think I have a type? ;) And I'm sure there are others I could name -what do you think? Agree/disagree -Who would add? Happy Friday and Weekend!

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

This is fun! You have great taste. Add rob Thomas. ;)

Impulsive Addict said...

I love this idea! I like your choices!

I'm excited to see that show the voice! I hope it's good!