Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday! -a week in review

So, again I feel like I've been a bit neglectful on the blogging front -although I loved taking a little vacation last week -it seems to take awhile to get caught up on everything! Like my TV showz -which really it's hard to keep up on that stuff anyway ;) I've also been a little preoccupied with reading the Hunger Games trilogy: I know I might be a little late to that party -But, at least I read them before the mass hysteria hits when the movie(s) come out -sometime next year -Can't wait to see that!

I've also been trying to keep up with going to work out -but, haven't done that much either.
At my son's school they're gearing up for a fun Bingo night -next Fri. -Been helping with that some too.
So, yeah just getting back on schedule of the daily grind -And glad today is Friday!


Have you seen this video yet? Seems everyone is talking about it -It's true not the best song or singer but, hey she's just a kid and I know it's better than I could sing and it's kind of a catchy tune - especially since it's Friday ;) -Happy Friday and weekend!

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

i love the hunger games. I'll definitely read them again before the movie.

and that friday songs gets all stuck up in my head.