Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The truth is Tuesday

So, I've been thinking about starting a confession thing maybe something like -The truth is Tuesday -Not sure if it will be a regular thing yet -But, trying it out -so,here goes....

As a lot of you know blogging is a lot of things to me -some admittedly cathartic even though I'm sure we all question how much we should put -out there. I've been a bit quiet lately- Some because I've been kinda busy and some because I've got a lot swirling around in my head. I've been thinking a lot about where things are going -The future of me -in many aspects of the word. I know we could use more money (especially around the holidays) -but, Ugh -such a catch 22 -I've been in the "working world" before -and not sure how I feel about going back to that goat rodeo. I've been trying to see about some kind of work -at- home job (why I do Examiner) and have pursued other jobs but, no such luck so far. My daughter of course is in school during the day and now my son is too (since the past few months) -Leaving me a stay-at -home mom with no kids during the day (With the exception of school breaks;taking care of sick kids -etc.) I do enjoy being able to help at school with the PTA-etc. And having a flexible schedule/ more me time -but, I know I should probably do something else -especially to bring in money -Just haven't figured out what yet - I guess for now I'll look into selling my body -fluid -(I'm talking plasma -people! ;)

And for anyone who's read this -Sorry for the rambling but, feel free to send me positive thoughts and prayers please -And I'll try to keep my head up:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Impulsive Addict said...

I think you should just make a sign and stand at the corner of a Walmart intersection. I heard those guys make like $50.000 a year! Is that not INSANE? I'm thinking about doing it during Emma's naptime. DON"T YOU JUDGE ME!