Friday, November 5, 2010

The Friday Five

For today's Friday Five -I want to talk about something fun -like... Gummy bears! -or is Gummi bears?-(I've seen both spellings) Well, anywho -Here goes 5 videos related to Gummy bears:

1. Do you know how big the world's biggest gummy bear is? Well, if you watch this video you will:


2. There's this funny video that my son loves to watch about a Gummy bear -Here you go:


3. Speaking of gummy bears -Remember the cartoon? Here's something to jog the memory -and probably get the song stuck in your head;)

4. And speaking about that show -Here's a movie spoof about it: -The embedding has been disabled so you'll have to click here to watch it.


5. Also about movies with gummy bears -Anyone seen the movie Cloudy with a chance of meatballs? -This is what happens when gummy bears attack -Maybe they were the 5 pounders ;)


Well,that's it for my Gummy (Gummi?) Bear edition of the Friday 5 -I bet you feel so informed now-Huh? -I swear I love taking a random subject and coming with 5 things -Maybe 1 of these days -I'll do some from your suggestions -Got any?
Well,have a good day and weekend!

2 comments:

MommaAmma said...

That is the most random fun I've had in a long time! I completely forgot about that cartoon but it was one of my favorites. It's today's Dora where you just sat entranced in front of the (console) tv.

Julie Jabbers said...

Too funny! I enjoyed learning more about Gummy Bears.