Monday, October 18, 2010

MckLinky Monday -Frightful Movies

Today on the RHOK being close to Halloween -we're talking about scary movies and they ask -What's a movie that scares you? What frightful memories do you have?
Well, I admit when it comes to scary movies I'm a chicken -I try to avoid them and haven't seen 1 in quite awhile I guess that's why some of the 1st ones that come to mind that I've seen are older ones like...
The Birds: Link


From Alfred Hitchcock -I find him kinda fascinating maybe because we have the same birthday-albeit quite a few years difference (he died soon after I was born.) Something else that's cool about Alfred Hitchcock is that of course he's a master at suspense/scary/thriller films -But, also has a witty sense of humor as often seen in Alfred Hitchcock Presents:

Another older set of scary shows I remember is -The Twilight Zone -you knew even by the intro. music to expect something scary:

So, how about you? -Be sure to join in the MckLinky Monday fun with the RHOK !

4 comments:

Jill of All Trades said...

The Birds always creeped me out.

Anonymous said...

I used to love scary movies but the older I get the less I can tolerate them. I still think Texas Chain Saw Masacre (original and remake) and Ed Gein are terribly scary/creepy.

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Ugh...I always think about a flock of geese flying over when I think of this movie. I don't know why, but I do! LOL Thanks for playing along today! Mrs. Hart

Cindy said...

The Birds frightened me when I was young, but I love it now. Psycho still frightens me.