Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Friday Five - A little early ;)

For today's Friday Five I want to mention 5 things -some I might've mentioned before -But,If you missed it -worth a 2nd look kind of thing - So, here goes:

1. A few weeks ago I mentioned the hilarious Mompetition videos - Well, I guess they are getting really viral - Since then -there's even been an article in Time magazine about them!

2. You might've noticed a new widget on my blog -Kids Eat Free -over --> that way somewhere. I'm sure a lot of you are like me and love a good deal like kids eat free -etc. -In fact...

3. Besides that widget my latest frugal family Examiner article offers some Kids Eat free deals for October!

4. As we all know Halloween is coming soon! -I also have a few Examiner articles about fall fun/pumpkin patches, Free pumpkin carving stencils,Halloween crafts, -etc and probably some more coming up soon -I highlight a lot of that on my Facebook page -Check it out if you haven't already- Thanks!

5. Do you love candles? Glade candles? If you do -you should check out the design contest they're having -You can design a candle and the winning design gets $$! It took me a little while to get the hang of it -But, luckily you get a few chances per scent -I've made a few -I think these are some of my best ones- this,this, and this - Which 1 do you like the best? -Feel free to vote for me ;)

Well, that's about it for now -a lot of stuff to do around here -Our garage door is broken -have to get a person out to fix it (hoping it's not too expensive.) Also need to clean/get ready for some visitors -My sister and brother-in law are visiting for the weekend -I hope everything goes ok.
Until next time -Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Erin MacPherson said...

Hey girl! You won my contest!! Please email me at erin@christianmamasguide.com and let me know your mailing address and what kind of coffee you want and what book you want.