Friday, September 3, 2010

The Friday Five

Time for another Friday Five -and today is pretty random alright! - It's 5 odd observations I've had lately - Here we go:

1. Taylor Swift -Love her songs and everything! But, a lot of times I see her -I think she looks like someone-But, who? This actually happens to me a lot-But, I think I finally figured this 1 out! -She looks like - The original Barbie:










So, whadyathink -Quite a bit of resemblance -Eh?! I'm just saying maybe more than the actual Taylor Swift dolls:


2. Chips and Salsa:
It seems most Mexican restaurants have Chips and Salsa for you to eat while you order and wait on your meal -But, at other restaurants if they offer chips and salsa -You have to buy them separately as an appetizer -What's up with that?

3. Cracker Jacks: 1st -Mmm But, 2nd and onto my point -I'm pretty sure this is 1 of the 1st foods if not the 1st to offer a "toy prize" -But, you don't hear people saying it's a "bad food influence" on kids -No, you only hear about that on things like Happy Meals at McDonald's ...

4. And speaking of McDonalds ... - We got a box of stuff from my MIL some things were my husband's old belongings,some were just old toys-etc. she wanted to get rid -And 1 of the things in there was some McDonald's videos -specifically -Ronald McDonald's Wacky Adventures -Like this:


5. If that's not weird enough -we watched some and I noticed similarities to some of today's cartoons- like Grimace is like the sidekick of Spongebob aka -Patrick:



Huh? Huh? Whadyathink? Also not too mention similarities to the show Dora the explorer -Could the Hamburglar be the original Swiper? And the little chicken mcnuggets are like the little spanish music playing dudes?! Just saying -Have I revealed too much craziness today? ;)

Well, that's it for now -Have a good Labor Day weekend!

No comments: