Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving is almost here!

Thanksgiving is a week away! Do you cook? Go eat at a certain family member's house? Are you ready?? I must admit I've only cooked a turkey once and it was for Christmas one year-and I had a lot of help from my MIL. We usually eat at a family members. It's kinda hard to fit everyone in around the holidays as it is -I've got my mom's side, dad's side, and in-law's side. So, we kinda switch around Thanksgiving/Christmas between them all. Like this Thanksgiving we'll be at my mom's side and we'll all bring a dish and help out.
I could understand how it can get stressful in the Thanksgiving kitchen! But don't fear! You should check out this Thanksgiving Guide! -Including my latest articles -Thanksgiving tips and tricks and Thanksgiving crafts
-Happy early Thanksgiving :)

No comments: