Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The why stage...

Yep my son is in the who,what,when,where,and WHY stage! It's seems everyday there's lots of questions! For awhile it was where did this come from? And I'd answer from grandma,from whichever family member,or my favorite -From the store! -Because just about everything came from a store sometime-Right?!

Now it's why to EVERYTHING!
Take this conversation we had the other day :

DJ: "Where'd sissy go?"
Me: "Remember she went on the bus to go to school"
DJ: "Why?"
Me: "To go to school to learn"
DJ: "Why?"
Me: "So she can get smarter"
DJ: "Why?"
Me: "Because it's good to be smart"
DJ: "Why?"
Me: "It just is-Ok!" -Me getting a little pertubed about all the whys ;)

I know it's a normal stage and he's growing and learning. At times it's so cute but, other times it's a bit annoying =P -Just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Lady Mama said...

I know we're approaching this stage and I'm bracing myself for it! As you say, cute by annoying!