Monday, August 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Happy Monday! I want to Thank Annita at Thrifty Southern Mama for presenting me with the Kreativ Blogger award!! Ok here's the rules for this:

1. List 7 things that I love

2. Link back to the blog that awarded it to me

3. Choose 7 blogs to award as ‘Kreativ Bloggers’

4. Comment at each blog to let them know they’ve been chosen


So here we go -7 things I love:


1. God/Jesus/Allah -Whatever you call the all mighty above

2. My husband -I'm so glad we've been married for over 10 years now!

3. My kids -I can't believe they are growing so fast!

4. My pets -Also the ones that are no longer here

5. Being creative -Writing;Taking pics -etc.

6. Family time -I love when we have a nice day spending time together

7. Me time -As much as I love my family and spending time with them it is also nice to have me time


And here's 7 blogs I will pass this award along to:









Congrats and enjoy!

2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I was fast! I posted. http://stepmomextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/08/kreativ-blogger-award-goes-to.html

Thanks for the award!!

Deanna Lynn Sletten said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for the award! I will place it on my blog right now. I just love the background design on your blog!
Cheers,
DeAnna
Write Moms