Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ♥ Contests !

I don't know why but, I've always loved contests! I guess it's the daydreamer in me -Thinking about winning a great vacation,a huge chunk of cash, whatever new gizmo or gadget is out there. Actually winning a $1,000 shopping spree when I was in middle school really helped boost my desire to enter contests and keep on daydreaming. Of course the plan was a bit stifled at the time since for a lot of contests I didn't meet the age requirement.

Now in my adulthood I still love to enter contests -Shhh!-Even play the lottery every once in awhile and still hold onto the daydreams. I mean it seems almost every time the Publisher's Clearing House will definitely be in my area or so they say ;) And I sure could use a nice vacation, or new gizmo. But, alas as it seems with most dreams reality kind of gets in the way. So, it's not that I really even win much of anything but you can't win if you don't play -Right?!

Well, Guess What?! -No I didn't actually win the lottery -But, I was 1 of the winners on Nickelodeon's ParentsConnect -Spring Craft Contest!! Check it out the announcement Here It's under my alter ego -Mrs_Fire_PC -Pretty Cool -Eh? -Yay!!

I guess the dream is still alive! ☺

No comments: