Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My neck of the woods -The Clubhouse

We had this table left up from our Easter lunch - and my son of course wanted to make it into a clubhouse. Which we do occassionally have a fort/clubhouse up in the living room -so we agreed- it was kinda cute when he asked if he could keep it forever -I said I wasn't sure about forever -but, we'll keep it up for awhile. We've all had our turn in there -even the cat and dog seem to enjoy it ;) That's what's going on in my neck of the woods -how about you? Be sure to join in with the RHOK's -Your neck of the woods!

3 comments:

The 4-Crows Blog said...

My kids love making tents- they actually made one on Sunday while playing "royal wedding"! LOL Love your fort!!! Love how your cat and dog joined in, great imagination!

ThatsBaloney said...

Jacob is a big clubhouse maker around here. Too cute!

Brandy@YDK said...

i think i'll like when g gets the fort stage. i loved it when i was little.