Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My neck of the woods - End of school

The end of school for this year is almost here -which means a lot of end of year celebrations! -Well, mostly for the elementary crowd -my daughter was lamenting that all she gets is- to take state tests. She did get an award the other day for being a student of the month though...
The other day my son had a play day outside and a picnic lunch - Which they're supposed to have another picnic day and the talent show for the last day of school (His class is going to be in it -I bet it's gonna be so cute) -So, yep that's what's going on in my neck of the woods -How about you? Be sure to join in with the RHOK's -Your neck of the woods and let us know :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Tomorrow is our last day of school. Not much changes for me since I still have to work but the kids get to go to summer camp.

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

We are OUT and LOVING IT!
I'm always amazed at how the last days of school have no instruction whatsoever. For the little ones, anyway.
~ Priss