Friday, July 30, 2010
1. You know I love the Real Housewives -even if it's kids spoofing RHONJ
2. From the same people - Kids spoofing TMZ
3. I'm also a Seinfeld fan -And in this version it's Seinfeld the thriller movie -Serenity Now:
4. I haven't seen the movie Inception yet (I do want to though) But, how about this spoof with "Dora" :
5. Also from the take 180 gang - The Last Hairbender:
-These are pretty funny -Eh? - Well, that's it for now -Have a good weekend!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
But,honestly if I wanted a super nice and relaxing vacation -I'm thinking more a tropical-romantic spot with the hubby -Anyone watch the Bachelorette in Tahiti? Now -that looked nice! -See:
There's actually lots of places I'd love to visit that our on my "Bucket List" -As I've heard visiting the D.C. area in the spring to see the blooming cherry blossoms and not too mention-The White House,The Smithsonian, and plenty of other famous sights. Sometime taking a visit to NYC -Maybe in the autumn ?-Seeing Central Park and such. And of course a European vacation would be nice sometime too- Seeing the Eiffel tower,Roman ruins,Stonehenge,Scotland and/or Ireland-etc.
As you can tell -It's kinda hard to pick 1 specific vacation - Pretty much I'd be happy with any place with scenic views/sights to see, and a place to relax (maybe a spa where I can get a massage and other spoils ;)
Now how about you?
Friday, July 23, 2010
Yeah I've debated about setting up a FB page for it and I finally did! -Of course when you go through setting up a page there's all kinds of categories and I didn't exactly know what to pick -Now that I think about it probably instead of "public figure" maybe should've picked "website" -anyone know if I can change that without starting over? Anyways I'd really appreciate any and all of you to "Like" my facebook page -Okay -Thanks in advance and have a good weekend!
Monday, July 19, 2010
And here's my results:
The Living Room - You're the type of person who always feels relaxed at home. In many ways,it's where you're at your best. You love to chill out at home. You're not the biggest homebody in the world,but you appreciate the time you spend there. There's nothing like having friends over to watch a movie or just talk in your living room. You love to share the home you created with others.
I pretty much agree with this I'm not a complete homebody but, I do love to hang out in the living room -It is pretty much the hub of the household around here which is good but, then again it can get kinda messy with toys -etc ;)
Be sure to visit the RHOK ,see what your results are and join in the MckLinky Monday Fun!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Like my high school friend even though we don't live that far apart it can be hard to get together -with kids,work schedule, and you know life in general. So,it was nice to get a call from her last weekend when she was in town and for her to stop by for a bit -Even if I was just kinda getting around and maybe not quite ready for visitors -But, she's the kind of friend who's seen it all -The good,bad,and the ugly -just getting up and around look ;)
And then this weekend my cousin who lives quite a few states away and that I literally haven't seen in years happened to be this way for a visit. It was nice to see her and some other family from that side at an impromptu BBQ. Of course I know part of the reason for the impromptu-ness having to keep some people separate(her mom & dad) -A whole big can of worms that I won't fully open here :P
Anyways nonetheless it's kinda nice to have these kind of unexpected visitors - I've had some pretty good weekends lately :)
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Monday, July 5, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
3. Gotta love the Real Housewives (all of them) and right now it's the ladies of NJ that have the floor. But, now Dina is out because of all the Danielle drama -and speaking of that -is the next episode finally going to be the 1 they've been teasing us with -where police -etc. are involved? I'll be watching to see what happens ;)
4. Also on the Real Housewives front -Bethenny getting Married ? - Even though we know it's not a question mark since she has in fact gotten married and had her baby girl-Finally Bethenny is getting it all. And it looks like the next episode will be the actual wedding -How exciting!
5. The only non-reality show on this list -Have I mentioned that I love reality shows?! ;) I thought I would like this show -even though the opening scene was hard to watch -It is definitely suspenseful! It's about a group of strangers who awaken in a deserted town and are being watched by cameras -attempts to leave are thwarted by mysterious forces. Remind you of something? It's kinda filling my Lost void right now ;) I can't wait to see what it's all about -They say all will be revealed by the end of summer!
So,anyone else out there been watching any of these ? Thoughts?
Well, that's it for today's Friday 5 - Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!