Monday, July 19, 2010

MckLinky Monday -What room are you most comfortable in ?

Today the ladies of RHOK are taking a fun quiz from blogthings and finding out -What room of the house are you most comfortable in?
And here's my results:
The Living Room - You're the type of person who always feels relaxed at home. In many ways,it's where you're at your best. You love to chill out at home. You're not the biggest homebody in the world,but you appreciate the time you spend there. There's nothing like having friends over to watch a movie or just talk in your living room. You love to share the home you created with others.

I pretty much agree with this I'm not a complete homebody but, I do love to hang out in the living room -It is pretty much the hub of the household around here which is good but, then again it can get kinda messy with toys -etc ;)

Be sure to visit the RHOK ,see what your results are and join in the MckLinky Monday Fun!

7 comments:

momof3girls said...

I am a living room to! I love to go, but I love my down time at home to!

Dawn said...

If I'm home and NOT on the computer I'm laying on the couch watching the mindless boob tube! LOL!

Thanks for playing!

Kellyology said...

I'm a living room person myself. Never a kitchen person, unless someone is cooking for me in their kitchen. Yeah. I like that a lot.

Beth Zimmerman said...

When I'm at home, and not asleep, I'm generally in a recliner in the living room with the laptop on my lap. :)

jennykate77 said...

I'm a living room too! I could be a little kitchen. I love to cook and bake!

ThatsBaloney said...

Are you a TV addict like the others?!!
~ Priss

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Mrs Priss -I wouldn't say TV addict -I can quit anytime I want ... Now where's my remote ;)