Monday, July 12, 2010

MckLinky Monday -Strange Remedies

Today on the RHOK the ladies want to know - What's your strange remedies ?
You know I can't think of a lot of strange ones - Mostly just the usual Vitamin C /drinking OJ; Gargling with warm salt water- I've also heard of some kind of hot sauce concotion for a sore throat.
I'm sure my Gma would know more -She's told me before for acne she would grind up aspirin and make a paste to put on but, I'm not too keen on going around with an aspirin paste all the time =P
And of course like I learned from my dad -Duct Tape fixes everything -Right? ;)


4 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Absolutely ... on the duct tape!

Oh ... and a paste of baking soda, or straight toothpaste, on a canker sore. Hurts to high heaven but it cures the sucker!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I love that the more everyone reads, the more everyone comes up with.....Duct Tape!!!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

I never knew till now you can do so much with aspirin! HA! Thanks for linking today!

Territory Mom said...

Love the duct tape!!!