Monday, August 23, 2010

MckLinky Monday - 2 Truths and a lie

Today on the RHOK they are playing a fun game - 2 truths and a lie about yourself -Here goes mine:

I once ... was a telemarketer
I once ... called Mrs. Cleo for a psychic reading
I once ... won a $1,000 shopping spree to the mall

So, can you guess which ones are the truth and which one is a lie? I'll give the answer in the comments in awhile -But, I'd like to see some guesses first ;)


And don't forget to join in the MckLinky Monday fun on the RHOK !

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Okay, I think the lie is you called Mrs. Cleo for a psychic reading. =)

Thanks for playing along today!

Mrs. Albright

Kellyology said...

I think the lie is the $1000 shopping spree. Am I right? Do I win something? Perhaps a free call to Mrs. Cleo?

Happy MM!

Nadine Hightower said...

The shopping trip is my guess... You really called Cleo??

Territory Mom said...

I'm guessing the shopping spree, we all have a weakness for calling a psychic.

Territory Mom said...

How do you spell psychic?

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Ok - great gueses everyone! -But, so far just Dawn is right - the lie is I did not call Mrs Cleo ;)
I was a telemarketer and I did win a shopping spree at the mall in Muskogee when I was in Jr. High -it was nice to get clothes-etc. from Dillards and I got a TV from Sears :)

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

You did not call Mrs. Cleo. You just didn't. :)

ShaRhonda said...

I knew it, Cleo just wasn't in your cards! LOL

Together We Save said...

I was going to say telemarketer!! Of course the shopping spree would have been awesome!

♥Georgie♥ said...

I LOVE this linky! my first guess would have been ms cleo!