But, I did get a few pics in at least. Anyways so here's 5 things we did/saw at the Fair...
1. Of course as soon as we got there we let the kids do some rides:
2. Then of course we ate and ate some more- I had to get a Turkey Leg,My husband had to get an Indian Taco,My son had to get a Corn Dog,My daughter had to get a Blue Rasperry Lemonade and of course we all shared with each other.-Mmmm!
3. We walked around a lot -Saw "Tiny Tina" a tiny woman that that you could pay a $1 to see in true carnie fashion-after standing in line by the "Tiny Tina" exhibit for awhile -Curiosity got the best of us ;) We walked thru some of the buildings-Mostly trying find the "Just for Kids" place. couldn't find it -saw nice views of the fair though:
4. We rode some of the bigger -adult type rides. At least me,my daughter, and sister did.
5. While we were on the Ferris Wheel and got a bird's eye view of the Fair we saw where the Kid's Place was so before we left we checked that out. There were some cool stuff like this huge Sand Sculpture -I couldn't get a pic. -My sister got this one with her phone and I just got it:
So, that was some of what all we did at the Fair. I'm glad we got to go mostly cause I got some tickets thru Ttownmoms-Yay! So ho w about you? Do have a fair near you-Did you go? What all did you do/see?
Well, Hope everyone has a good weekend! Until next time.