Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This past week...

Whew -This past week has been busy! I haven't been as active on the blogs lately - Sorry if you missed me ;) - So, what all has been going on here you say? Here's some pics to give you an idea:
So, the kids finally went back to school last week -(And it was the kind of week where it seemed I spent more time at my son's school than at home) - They had the class Valentine's Party, I brought cupcakes and juice drinks to my son's class for his B-day, attended the student of the month assembly -Yay to him for being 1 of the kids to get this honor! , Oh and we also had a parent teacher conference-which went fine. And speaking of his birthday -of course we had a birthday party for him -at Chuck E. Cheese (more about that tomorrow :) And of course some of the in-laws came in to town for the party -Which means we had house guests over the weekend -My BIL and his fiance left after the party; my SIL and her boyfriend just left yesterday. We went to the zoo Sunday and have been out and about a lot with them -Glad to hopefully be getting back to normal! Oh and the bad news -my hubby's car went kaput! We got it towed and looked at but, it will be really expensive to fix -so, we're just going to look at a "new"/used car -soon -For now my husband will have to bum rides to work. So, yeah that's what all has been going on here -Like I said -Whew!!

2 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Life gets crazy some times! Happy birthday to the kiddo! My sympathy, and empathy, on the car situation! Glad you had decent weather this weekend while you had company! :)

Brandy@YDK said...

sounds busy but fun.