Friday, December 17, 2010

The Friday Five

I know I've been talking a lot about Christmas lately -but, it's always good to have a little holiday cheer -Right? Well, here's some more -5 Christmas songs for today's Friday Five...

1. A traditional Frank Sinatra 1 -Have yourself a Merry little Christmas:


2. Another traditional albeit more upbeat 1 -Brenda Lee -Rockin' around the Christmas tree:


3. 1 of my favorite traditional songs with a new twist by Annie Lennox:


4. A newer not so much traditional song -Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses -I also love the light display ;)


5. And last but not least a traditional singer Bing Crosby singing a not so traditional song -I'm not even going to try to spell it -But, maybe 1 of these days I can have a Hawaiian Christmas and sing this:


So, there you have it-an early Merry Christmas to you! Only about a week before Christmas -and I've still got some shopping to do! Well, I better get busy -Happy Friday and weekend!

1 comment:

Territory Mom said...

Okay this gets me in the spirit.