Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Moving On...

So, I went to my Gma's funeral this past friday. Of course saw a lot of family-I had seen some for my cousin's wedding not too long ago. But, I did see my other cousin that I haven't seen in literally over 10 yrs. We spent some time together when she got into town Thurs. evening. My family,sis,and cousin all went out to dinner then. Friday morning we all went to the funeral -The service was nice the preacher threw in some nice personal touches. Then- at the end...they opened the casket... We all walked by -But,I guess it hit me pretty hard cause I could barely look at her without going into the ugly cry. We went to the cemetary-The 1st time I can remember being in a funeral procession-once we got there it was surprisingly short. Then there was a luncheon back at the church. And then a gathering at my Gma's house. -Lots of stuff there to go through. Lots of antiques -we all got to pick out a few small things. My dad and uncles will go through everything else-sell most things -and go from there...

Well, moving on -I'm glad this week is spring break. So, far we've kinda hung out,did a few errands,some spring cleaning-etc. We plan to take a trip to the zoo and other things-So, the kids don't get too "bored" -Until next time -Have a good Spring Break!

No comments: