Friday, October 12, 2012

A new Friday Five

It's been quite awhile since I've done a Friday Five and I got some inspiration from my son's Thursday folder to do one. At my son's school they send a folder home on Thursday's to give us any papers to bring home and also if there's anything we need to sign and return the next day-etc. Anyways yesterday's folder had a writing portfolio: 

I think it's so cute to see his drawings and his writing of course he can't quite spell everything correctly yet -some things we have to ask- what does that say? I guess they mostly write about things they have done/ places they've been. And - here's 5 things from the writing portfolio:
 
1.
 
 
I went to the zoo
 
 
2.
 I got ice cream

 
 
 

 
 
3.
I went to go shopping
 
 

 
4.
 
 I play Skylanders
 
5.

 
 I went to play soccer
 
 
Sorry if the pics and descriptions are not in a uniformed place it was giving me problems -But, there you have the Friday Five - Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

I love your pictures!! Great writing.